The Project addresses the following target groups:
- Companies, in particular SMEs, engaging in NT or related industries, as well as relevant key staff in those industries, e.g. executive, project managers, business development managers, innovation managers;
- Post-tertiary graduates in the fields of natural sciences (physics, chemistry, biology), medicine, engineering sciences;
- Transfer offices / Industrial liaison offices of (technical) universities, strategic divisions / exploitation departments of Research and Technology Centres (RTC), as well as center managers of RTCs, individual scientists and researchers, innovation and technology transfer professionals: consultants, coaches, mentors, analysts etc.;
- Other stakeholders: VET providers, regional development agencies, political decision makers, chambers of commerce and industry, industrial associations, foundations relating to NT, capital investors, patent attorneys etc.
The Project will help
- EXISTING MANAGERS to identify their own professional strengths and weaknesses, improve their expertise, and receive a validation of their knowledge, skills and competences based on the ECTS/ECVET standards;
- GRADUATES to measure the gap between the abilities they already have and those required to carry out specific tasks in management positions at company level and quickly acquire knowledge, tools and experiences needed.